Open days & assessments
Open Days are planned throughout the year, a year in advance, giving parents and their daughters the opportunity to meet and talk to the Academic Team and members of the Admissions Team and students. They will also meet some of our School Knights and Standard Bearers (Prefects) and will be given a tour of the School.
Parents and students are also always welcome to visit the School at any time during the year. To book an appointment, please contact the Director of Admissions, Mr James Harding, or his Assistant, Mrs Laurie Marsden, call us on 01323 636831 or 01323 644144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific themes are devised for each Open Day in subjects such as Mathematics, Art, Music and Sports, and students are invited to participate.
Next General Open Morning
Our next Open Morning will be in the Autumn Term. The date will be confirmed shortly.
Please visit us and see how special Moira House is. There will be the opportunity to have a Tour of the School to see our excellent facilities and to meet current Moira House pupils and staff who will be delighted to talk to you about the exceptional learning environment provided at Moira House. For example, our A Level results last year were truly outstanding, with an amazing overall pass rate of 98.8%.
There will also be a number of fun, free activities available during the morning:-
- In our Junior School, there will be a number of exciting art-related activities - they will certainly delight girls and boys in Reception to Year 5.
- We also have a number of really enjoyable family activities taking place for pupils in Year 6 to 11 and their families, including:-
- Tennis on our courts from 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Rounders matches from 10am to 12.30pm
- Swimming in our indoor heated swimming pool from 12.30pm to 2pm
All the activities are free of charge. If you would like any further details and/or to book places, please call 01323 644144 and see the PDFs below for further details.