Nursery School for Girls & Boys (Mini MoHo)
Mini MoHo Nursery is situated on the ground floor of the Junior School. It comprises a self-contained suite of rooms allowing for both quiet and noisy activities to run alongside each other. The Nursery accepts boys and girls from the age of 2 years.
The girls are welcome to transfer to the Reception class in the year in which they are five, but this is not a condition of acceptance. There is a choice of sessions available on the application form which can be obtained from Mrs Sarah Hughes, the Head of the Nursery.
Refreshments for mid-morning and mid-afternoon are provided and children may stay for a freshly prepared hot lunch.
Nursery School Facilities
- The Messy room certainly lives up to its name! Sand, clay, painting, water, play, junk modelling, collage and printing - any activity that involves lots of mess and fun - all takes place here.
- The Busy Bee room is where we carry out registration and circle times. We also do quieter activities in here, as well as large group work.
- Throughout the main body of the Nursery, children can express their creative side by using the role play area to let their imagination lead their play.
- Adjacent to the Nursery is the Music room where children enjoy physical activities and their weekly movement and music lesson.
- Outdoor play features highly in the Nursery. We have our own self-contained garden with playhouse, climbing frame, slide, sandpit, fort, chimes and a variety of ride on toys. We also make full use of the school grounds including the fabulous Junior School playground and Top Lawn.
Useful documents for Nursery School
Take a look at the nursery school policies which can be found in the policy documentation section of our website.