How to apply
We are a non-selective School, taking girls aged 2 to 19 at any time within the School year.
Request a visit
Most parents will have visited the School prior to registering.
Enquiries, visits and registrations
Can be arranged with the Director of Admissions, Mr James Harding, or his Assistant, Mrs Laurie Marsden, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01323 636831 or 01323 644144.
- Following an enquiry, you will be sent an Information Pack which includes details of fees and a registration form.
- Parents fill in the registration form and pay a non-returnable fee of £50.
- An Acceptance of a Place form will then be sent to you along with an invoice requesting 50% of the first term's fees.
- All new pupils receive a Joining Pack prior to their start date. The pack includes joining information and a number of essential forms which we ask parents to complete and return to the Admissions Office prior to entry.
- Registration Form (PDF 184Kb)
- Term Dates 2012 - 2013 (121Kb PDF)
- Fees 2012-2013 (PDF 211Kb)
- Nursery School Fees 2012-13 (PDF 229Kb)
- Junior School Extra Curricular Activities: Chargeable 2012-13 (PDF 195Kb)
- Senior School Extra Curricular Activities: Chargeable 2012-13 (PDF 205Kb)
- Minibus Charges 2012 (PDF 173Kb)
- Five Year Schedule of A Level Results 2008-2012 (PDF 176Kb)
- A Level Subject Grade Breakdown 2012 (PDF 195Kb)
- Five Year Schedule of GCSE Results 2008-2012 (PDF 178Kb)
- GCSE Subject Grades Breakdown 2012 (PDF 183Kb)
- University Destinations for Students Leaving Summer 2011 (PDF 127Kb)
- University Destinations for Students Leaving Summer 2012 (PDF 127Kb)
- School Council (PDF 199Kb)
- Whole School Nationalities Chart(PDF 37Kb)
- Map (PDF 217Kb)