Work with us
- We are seeking to recruit temporary staff for our busy Summer School during July & August this year. There are various positions available. Please contact Sarah King, HR Manager at email@example.com for more information.
- Equestrian Lead Volunteers.
We are seeking Volunteers to help lead our younger riders to their riding lessons. The hours will be 12.30-1.30 pm and 1.45-2.45pm on various days.
Please complete and return a Non-Teaching application form to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Part Time Marketing Assistant- 22.5 hours per week
- Stable Assistant – For our Equestrian Centre- 30hrs per week
- Part–Time Temporary RE Teacher Fixed term contract until 30th June 2017 (Job Description)
- Full Time Permanent Teacher of Chemistry Starting September 2017 (Job Description)
“Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received”
Moira House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening and training appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).